- Wen, W., Brann, E., Di Costa, S., & Haggard, P. (2018). Enhanced perceptual processing of self-generated motion: Evidence from steady-state visual evoked potentials. Neuroimage, 175, 438-448.
- Khalighinejad, N., Brann, E., Dorgham, A., & Haggard, P. (2019). Dissociating Cognitive and Motoric Precursors of Human Self-Initiated Action. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 1–14.
General Audience Publications
- Brann, E. (2015). Sowing seeds of responsibility. The Psychologist, 28. Retrieved from https://thepsychologist.bps.org.uk/sowing-seeds-responsibility
- I am a regular contributor to the Cultural and Social Neuroscience lab blog: www.csnlab.co.uk
- I am also part of Postdocalypse, a podcast setup by PhD students at King’s College London, in which we discuss all things postgrad!
- Follow us on twitter: @Postdocalypse18
- All episodes are available on soundcloud, under ‘King’s Health Sciences DTC‘